We manufacture cartridge dust collectors for small and large air filtration applications. While other manufacturers patent their items and lock you into expensive aftermarket cartridge filters, we offer cost effective solutions for your initial project and when replacing filters or components in the future.
We stock cartridge collectors in many sizes for time sensitive requests and have a team of engineers ready to build your custom project. Our collectors require little maintenance so you can minimize plant shutdowns and keep your plant running at its best.
Here are some of the advantages our US Airflo cartridge collectors offer:
- Each pulse jet dust collector is custom engineered to a specific pressure and air to cloth ratio.
- Our cartridge dust collectors feature high efficiency filters important for applications involving toxic dusts or where air is being re-circulated
- Our systems are compact compared to the amount of airflow passing through it because of the square feet of filter media in each cartridge which saves space and reduces costs.
- We provide high efficiency cleaning nozzles on each collector to lower pressure drop, reduce compressed air consumption, and extend filter life.
- Cartridge collectors present minimal safety risks to workers changing the elements because they do not have to enter the collector to remove the filters. They remain outside in a “fresh air” environment, where their lungs, skin, and clothing have no contact with dust inside the collector.
- Our cartridge collectors use non-proprietary replacement parts saving you money on repairs and maintenance.
- Pulse jet cartridges can be replaced quickly and easily
Check out some sample drawings of our U.S. AirFlo Cartridge Collector Models:
Our systems meet or exceed government regulations for air quality and safety. Check out our case studies to see some of our past projects and applications and call us today to learn how we can help you.
We ship overnight daily up to 4:00 PM PST…and internationally!